How do I place an order?Stock Sizes
- Choose an item and any options you'd like. Add to cart, checkout, and you’re done!
- Once your order is placed, there is about a 2-4 week wait while our skilled tailors complete your order.
- After your order is completed and inspected, we will ship the order and you will receive a tracking number for the shipment.
Size charts can be found here.
- Choose an item and any options you'd like. Add to cart and checkout.
- Within 24 hours of placing your order, we will reach out to you to start the sizing process.
- Once your order is finalized by you, there is about a 2-4 week wait while our skilled tailors complete your order.
- When your order is completed and inspected, we will ship the order and you will receive a tracking number for the shipment.
How can I cancel or change my order?
Can I expedite an order?Sorry, but we cannot offer expedited orders because it would mean that other orders get pushed back in line.
Do you offer women’s sizing?
Yes – however, for women’s sizing, the garment must be Made-to-Measure.
How does the made-to-measure option work?
We will help you as much as we can and give you our expert opinion of sizing, but it is ultimately up to you to confirm your measurements and take responsibility for the measurements you've confirmed.
Do you have a measuring guide?
What are the difference between the hides?
- Lambskin - The softest and most plush out of all the leathers.
- Calfskin - The heaviest and stiffest out of the all leathers. Still retains a smooth and soft hand.
- Goatskin - About as heavy as the calfskin but not nearly as stiff - stiffness is somewhere between the calfskin and lambskin. Slightly pebbled grain but still retains a relatively smooth and soft hand.
- Lamb Suede - Extremely soft, light, and delicate. Has a very luxurious feeling.
- Calf Suede - Heavy and pretty stiff. Harder wearing than lamb suede. Very durable for a suede.
What is the difference between one-way and two-way zippers?
- A one-way zipper is a standard zipper that starts from the bottom and zips up to close.
- A two-way zipper consists of two pulls instead of one. This allows the top pull to zip up to close and the bottom pull to zip down to close. Gives the wearer the option to unzip a bit of the bottom portion of the jacket when sitting down or just for personal style.
What quality leather do you use?
Do you allow for custom designs?
RETURN / REFUND / EXCHANGE POLICY
Do you offer returns for exchanges or refunds?
- If the item you ordered has a significant deviation of measurements from the measurements you ordered:
- We will exchange the garment for the same jacket (same hide, color, and details) with the corrected measurements.
- If the item you ordered has different options than the options you’ve ordered:
- We will exchange the garment in the same measurements as the original order with the corrected options.
It is important to do your due diligence, especially for sizing, when ordering.